Position: QC Tester
Location: Lottery Tower, Floor 6, 77 Tran Nhan Ton, Ward 9, District 5.
As a tester, the position is responsible for designing, developing, and executing quality
assurance and control processes, test strategies, test plans and test cases that verify a
software conformance to define acceptance criteria (i.e. system behaviors)
The main duties of this position include:
1. Solution Design and Test Planning:
- Develop and continually refine test plans, processes and standards
- Cover functional, display, technical testing, both manual or automation.
- Document and implement test plans (scope, strategy, estimation, budget, schedule,
resources management), processes and standards
- Review and revise acceptance criteria to guarantee they are fit for fulfilled purpose
- Define, maintain the test automation framework and ensure that appropriate testing tools
are selected and applied optimally
- Work closely with clients to clarify their testing needs, project scope
- Work closely with Business analysts to check test plan coverage and priorities
- Work closely with Project managers to plan testing early in the development cycle.
- Interact regularly and proactively with Developers to prevent regression issues;
- Attend project meetings to get and provide updates to other team members
- Mentor junior team members and suggest training programs.
3. Methodology and Practice
- Tailor and efficiently apply software testing process
- Follow, improve and enforce a bug workflow to facilitate reporting;
- Come up with suggestions to improve overall quality;
- Review test cases, bugs and qualify bug’s severity and priority
- Design and execute test cases in various types of testing and testing levels.
- Produce test reports to project managers and customers on timely basis
- Report on product quality and test coverage at each release with KPIs
- Raise concerns to the project manager in time, and actively suggest plans of actions to lower the risks.
- Desired Skills and Experience
1. Technical skill
- Thorough understanding of the software life-cycle
- Good understanding of various type of testing and design test case techniques
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools such as Redmine, Trac, Bugzilla, Mantis, Testlink,
- Working experience in reporting and describing anomalies
- Knowledge of quality main KPIs
- Good English communication
- Knowledge/experience on the following subjects is an advantage
- Web application testing, desktop and mobile browsers
- Responsive web applications and Mobile application
- Basic knowledge on HTML
- Automation testing concepts
2. Soft skills:
- Customer focused, initiative spirit
- Open-minded and flexible in project’s process tailoring
- Strong leadership, collaboration and presentation skill
- Good analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills
- Phone: +84 9 09 23 37 27
- Send CV to Mail: email@example.com